Tuesday, April 10, 2012

find it for me - Vicky Pattison's white jumpsuit

Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Okay - so it seems I have turned into the unofficial Vicky Pattison wardrobe guru.  My last post on finding the Aqua by Aqua tulip dress she wore in the season two marketing campaign shots have received twelves times more views than any other post in the history of this blog (coming up to the fourth month now - milestone!).  This very fact has increased my UK readership tenfold - and if you google image search 'Vicky Pattison jacket' almost all of  the images are from my blog.  WEIRD.

Anyway - here is another one!  Seems like the jumpsuit she wore out in the season two finale is very popular.... although not sure exactly how popular as I cannot for the life of me find an image of her wearing it! I do know for certain that it is again by label Aqua by Aqua, and Lady Gaga herself even wore the black version of this high-necked jumpsuit in one of her recent tours.  It is currently sold out on both the label's own website and on Asos - but if you are super keen then I would definitely keep checking Ebay worldwide; one is bound to show up sooner or later.

Fashion FOUND:

I am also currently engrossed in looking for the oversized suede shearling-esque coat she was seen wearing a few times whilst eating fish and chips, as well as a leopard print dress she wore out to a club one night.  Having not actually viewed the show myself - locating the exact items is proving to be quite a difficult task.  I shall get there - never fear.

FFIFY to the rescue!

FFIFY xxxx
fashion find it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment