Monday, June 11, 2012

15000 views! MILESTONE.

Monday, June 11, 2012
hey HEY - just noticed the blog has hit (and PASSED!!!) 15,000 page views.  AMAZING.  Still blows my mind (and the bf let me tell you) that anyone is even remotely interested in my fashion finding spending ramblings - but I know you must be out there as it cannot just be my darling MA clicking on the page a few hundred times a day (please tell me this isn't so Mother!??).  I just wanted to say a MASSIVE THANK YOU to all my findettes - this is just fabulous.


AND if there is any feedback, thoughts, suggestions, comments etc that you feel would enhance, improve anything to make the blog better and more interesting and more relevant and more whatever - please let me know.  I would love all feedback (positive and negative :) so comment below or email me directly at fashionfinditforyou@gmail.com.

Thanks guys - I am blown away xxxxxxxx

Think I need to be something amazing to commemorate such a special occasion...... hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment