Saturday, March 3, 2012

find it for me - Rebecca Judd's ENTIRE OUTFIT

Saturday, March 3, 2012
The Myer A/W 12 launch shots have been all over social media.   Living under a rock would be the only way you could have missed amazing shots of new collections from Jayson Brusndon, Sass and Bide, Aurelio Costarella and Ellery.  Loved it all, but it was an off-runway look that had me at hello.  Rebecca Judd - I want your outfit.



So I set myself my own fashion find.  I MUST HAVE THIS OUTFIT.

Results? GO:

Of course she is dressed in top to toe new season Myer product. Easy peasy.
PANTS:  Bec is wearing Ellery Fall 12 gold highwaisted flared pants.  As seen below from Ellery's http://www.elleryland.com site:


These pants are blowing my mind.  LOVE the flare, the colour, the shape, the seam detail down the front - totally Judy Jetson meets Felicity Shagwell slash Elvis in space - H O T.  Not too sure how they would translate to life in regional Victoria - but I can cross that bridge later.  Price?  Undetermined - it seems these babies haven't been released yet.  BUT I have found some very similar styles from their last collection... head over to http://www.shopbop.com to nab these super similar styles:


Love me? Ellery 'Papa dont preach' flared pants - $740 AUD Shopbop.com


Buy me: Ellery 'Ancient Regime' flared pants - $325 AUD Shopbop.com. 
Hmm - second thoughts on these white ones; definitely a rather extreme Abba vibe happening here.  Been there.  Never again.

TOP:  The loverly lace top is from Manning Cartell's 2012 collection - the Isadora tank in ivory with black trim.  Just stunning.  As seen below from their http://manningcartel.com site:

Want me? Manning Cartell 'Isadora' lace tank - $399 AUD Manning Cartel online

Just team them with your sexiest black lace bra, platform heels and big hair and you are totally black carpet ready.  Fashion FOUND.

FFIFY xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment