Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I AM STILL HERE. all good.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012
hello my lovely findettes.. did you miss me today?? No post I am afraid - work was frantic and I am under the weather and I skipped bootcamp and my outfit was crap and I was wearing flats and I ate two pieces of slice and altogether it was a day that I would rather forget ever occurred. 

That being said... tomorrow is another day.  Hopefully a BETTER, MORE EXCITING AND FUN LOVING WOW OF A DAY. 

Here's hoping.

Things are already starting to look up - guess what I have just spotted on eBay:


Its a Rachel Gilbert 'Winta' leather jacket.  Currently on sale on the Rachel Gilbert website for $575 (RRP was $975)... BUT of course I found a brand newie on the old faithful eBay - $300. BANG.  Here it is in all its outfitted glory:


12 hours to go.... this one is MINE.  Only a fabulous salmon coloured drape leather jacket can get me out of this funk - I just know it.

Ill keep you posted!

FFIFY xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment