Tuesday, March 13, 2012

OMG. MOST exciting eBay purchase THIS YEAR

Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Okay so I know we are only in March and really how many eBay purchases could I possibly have bought so far (try 42.  No - that is not a joke.  That is actually a bit scary......addicted much?) but I am going to continue with the claim that I have just bought THE BEST EBAY PURCHASE OF THE YEAR.  Here - proof:

ALEXANDER WANG LEATHER SLEEVE COTTON BLEND BLAZER.  Bang.  Price?  OH this is the best part - $150 buy it now.  Saw it last night at 11.10pm when I was actually meant to be asleep; it was just listed by one of my favourite sellers.  Hesitated for a moment.... do I need it? Do I love it?  To confirm.. I turned to google.  And found these:






SHE has it.  This jacket.  This very same leather-sleeved, cotton blend, contrasting grey marle and black oversized blazer that is available for me to purchase right here and right now at 11:25pm on a monday night whilst lying in bed in regional Victoria for one hundred and fifty dollars. Uh - SOLD.

SO exciting.  I couldn't sleep.  Still blown away. CANT WAIT TO SHOW YOU ALL.

Olivia and I will once again be twins. My knees are not quite as pointy though.

FFIFY xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment