Friday, March 2, 2012

float like a butterfly, sting like a bee

Friday, March 2, 2012
Happy Friday findettes!  And what a lovely Friday it is.  Gale force winds, flash flooding and a maximum top of 15 degrees – hello Autumn, oh how you brighten up my day.  I did wish for cooler weather – and boy did that come true.  Bootcamp at six am was extra fun as you could very well imagine – puffer vest was back with a vengeance this morning.

Today’s outfit is ‘casual chic bumblebee cool’ – as you can see here:









So I dont usually wear cotton tee's to work (or actually at any time at all); but teamed with a silk blazer and super skinny pants I am defintiely feeling a tad Sienna Millerish today, which is certainly not a bad thng.  Today's outfit incorporates the following wardrobe items: Zimmermann 'Limonata' citrus silk blazer ($100 eBay.  Again there is nothing NOT to love about this baby), worn over the new Sussan sale addition white and black striped cotton raglan tee ($20 in store on sale Sussan), teamed with the hardest working jeggings on the planet - Levi wet look black skinny pants ($100 in store Myer).  All finished off with Seed Femme black leather ankle boots. I am unsure about the fact my pants are blending in completely with my boots; rather feel like I am wearing some sort of leather all-in-one wader pant.  Hopefully this feeling is not translated visually; chic fisherwoman is not really the look I am going for.  Surprisingly enough.

Super short post I'm afraid - need to attack work hardcore.

Get set for the weekend!

FFIFY xxxx






No comments:

Post a Comment