Thursday, March 1, 2012

find it for me - Amrita Singh sale @OZSALE

Thursday, March 1, 2012
Internet purchase #25894 - Amrita Singh 'Erivor' necklace.  $39 + postage. SNAP.

So I think by now you all have experienced my lust for oversized statement necklaces - especially those in the most amazing colour on the planet - turquoise.  SO was super excited today to find that an Amrita Singh sale had started on Ozsale (http://www.ozsale.com.au).  Amrita Singh is an Indian-influenced jewellery designer, who fuses Old World aesthetics with New World fashion, resulting in breathtakingly unique, wearable works of art.  Her designs have been spotted on celebs such as Hilary Duff, Jessica Simpson, Jennie McCarthy and Mischa Barton.  Excitement levels peaked when I spotted the 'Erivor' necklace - SWOON.  Usually retailing for $250 - I snapped up that baby for $39. FAB.

This is her:


I KNOW - amazing huh? Love it.  Love the size, love the colour, love the variations of lengths - its almost too fabulous for words.  PLUS love the fact that it will look super hot against the Zimmermann Idyllic drape dress for the Perth wedding. OH yes.  I shall never take this beauty off.


Here are some other items that I had to try VERY HARD to stop myself from purchasing:





Okay - so there is so many other amazing colours on there for sale BUT OH how could you go past the turquoise? Colour of the gods.  Love love LOVE.

I wish I had ears.  That is another story....

Happy spending!

FFIFY xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment