Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Miranda and me - twins much?

Tuesday, February 14, 2012
So I have had this dress in my cupboard now for over a month - took it up to Noosa and back and haven't yet had the urge to slip it on and show it off.  This is not a good sign.  This usually means this item was bought: 1. On a whim; 2. Because someone else had it who I wanted to imitate; 3. I thought I would be a better person with this item in my wardrobe room; or 4. ALL OF THE ABOVE.  Alas - if the answer is 4 then this usually means I am never going to wear said item.  Oh.

Just when the Zimmermann Whisper embroidered maxi dress was ready to be shipped back off to eBay land - I stumbled across this.  Her.  In My Dress.  Here:


Miranda Kerr.  In my dress.  This is mine.  I OWN this dress.  All of a sudden, it looks totally different.  Hot.  Amazing.  Over bikinis? Of COURSE.  I could NEVER get rid of this - whatever was I thinking?


So in the wardrobe room it shall remain.  I am DETERMINED to get this baby out for her first excursion as soon as I possibly can.  Watch this space.

FFIFY xxx

OH and there is the black mini version of the above ending in two days eBay - maybe there is room for both? Paypal is calling....

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is hilarious. I have just taken out MY Zimmermann Whisper embroidery maxi dress to sell on eBay and when googling it i came across your blog...and now that Miranda has worn it.. well... i just can't bring myself to sell it!! I'm keeping it!

    ReplyDelete