Wednesday, February 29, 2012

quick buy - Zimmermann Idyllic drape dress. OH yes.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012
In exactly one month (not that I'm counting), the bf and I are heading over to Perth.  Cottesloe to be exact.  We have a wedding to attend.  It is here:



This is 'The Secret Garden'.  Isnt it just fabulous? A small patch of manicured lawn, surrounded by magnificent gardens and overlooking the Indian ocean.  Could there be a more amazing location?  SO.  Amazing location - check.  Amazing dress to wear -  blank!  Nada.  Until now:




Snapped up this Zimmermann Idyllic drape dress from eBay last night - $174.05. Brand New With Tags.  Could there be a more beach wedding appropriate dress?  I think not.  And if there is - well too bad.  This one is all mine.  All I need now is to brush up on my fake tan - my pasty Ballarat skin hasn't seen the light of day for some time.  Tandoori - here I come.

I would also like these See by Chloe heels to match.  YES PLEASE:



Alas - I am $500 short.  Oh.


FFIFY xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment