Wednesday, February 22, 2012

sleepbuying - a new and disturbing phenomenon uncovered

Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Oh. My. God.

Just received a delivery.   A very large 5kg express post satchel, which cost around $18.  I do not pay $18 for postage…. So what is this??

Carefully opening the satchel – this is what greeted my eyes:


 
Um WTF.  My heart literally jumped into my throat – I felt like I was back on the Giant Drop at Dreamworld  (note to self – NEVER ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever and I repeat NEVER go anywhere near that thing again. WORST minute of my life. WAH).  Initial thought – shit.  Did I buy something in my sleep? After a bottle of wine?  Do I have a Louis Vuitton giving fairy godmother who had finally  decided to shower me with long-overdue leathergood gifts??

No. None of the above.  It was this:


Oh.  Even though I have been eagerly anticipating the arrival of the super cute red vintage crested blazer – talk about disappointment.  I was really hoping I had gained a LV toting fairy godmother.  Apparently not.

On an unrelated note – don’t you love when your chosen highlighter totally matches in with your outfit? Totes fab.

  
Hahahahah oh yes. Its been one of THOSE days!

FFIFY xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment