Monday, February 13, 2012

how to get thorugh valentines day if you are single

Monday, February 13, 2012
Calling all single ladies.  Just because tomorrow is the most loved-up day of the year (or so Hallmark would have you believe) doesn’t mean you can’t totally love yourself up in a super-hot outfit.   Valentine’s day is not just for couples; oh no my pretties.  Valentine’s day is also perfect for grabbing your fellow single girlfriends and having a long overdue girls night out.  Get your best frock on, glam up and hit the dancefloor, cocktail in hand (okay so I am aware it’s a lowly Tuesday night – but surely there will be something open if you are capital city bound?).  I have constructed for you swinging single gals an outfit that you will heart more than any valentine imaginable. Check it:


Ebay to the rescue as usual.  So nothing screams ‘HOT MAMA’ more than a leather dress.  Yes I have been banging on about them quite a lot of late – but OH they are just so irresistible when it comes to a smoking outfit.  This one by Zimmermann  is cut in a more feminine style (rather than the leather ‘boxes’ I have been looking at (ref: BF own words)) which will be so flattering and super cute on.  And then THAT blazer is something I stumbled across on my lunch break – Ahmaze much? It is the same as the ‘Limonata’ that I snapped up the other week.. but what an amazing metallic shade.  Was perusing through the new edition of the bible today (aka Shop Til You Drop) and there was a mini section on metallic – its FATE I tell you.  THEN we have those ‘totes ridic’ (so spent some time with a 16 year old over the weekend – just had to pop that one in for her) Zara shoes – the snake print is edgy, the tan front is neutral and works in with all colours and the black tassle detail is such fun.  HOT shoes and a fab price… did I mention they were my size?   Lastly I thought I would just pop in that Alexander McQueen clutch as a ’oh you know I could totally afford it if I sold my car or kidney’ option – just in case anyone out there was that way inclined.


TOTAL PRICE  = I would say PRICELESS as it is such a fab outfit – but (minusing out the McQueen) $945. Hmmm – not super cheap but it is SUPER HOT and on Valentine’s Day as a single lass – that is TOTALLY what counts.


FFIFY xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment