Monday, February 6, 2012

find me a - peachy perfect eBay outfit

Monday, February 6, 2012
So in today's eBay perusing I have pieced together a fabulous outfit that would be perfect for that upcoming special day.. hmm ohh what could it be? Valentines day? Yes - VALENTINES DAY.  Romantic day call for a romantic outfit, and I have deliberately chosen to steer away from flouncy frills, ruffles, bows and lace.  Instead, I have kept it pretty and feminine with the peachy-keen tones, whilst toughening it up with structure and platforms.  Sequins keep it glam - simply add a bright lip to create your perfect pout and you are all set.  Got a spare $600?  Oh sure.  Fab - then pick this up:

This outfit would be snapped up immediately by yours truly except for one tiny fact - BF doesn't believe in V-day.  Sob.  No romantic dinners for this little black duck.  Instead - couch parking and television viewing are an inevitable occurrence.  Fab.  But.... perhaps, just maybe a miracle occurs and he books something amazing (in Ballarat. As i said - a miracle occurs).  Whatever would I wear?  To save myself the potential hassle/stress/frustration/you know the feeling of determining a suitable outfit I could just place a stealth bid on one or three of the above.... 

FFIFY xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment