Thursday, February 16, 2012

Electric blue... the non-Icehouse version. God i hated that song.

Thursday, February 16, 2012
SOOOO not sure if I mentioned on Tuesday I nabbed these AHmazing cobalt blue Saba cropped drape pants.  Since my fashion find for Serena VDW’s tibi pants and gold jacket – I have been on the hunt for a fabulous pair of electric blue pants to add to the wardrobe room.  And on Monday – found them.  Almost new and from Saba – these babies were exactly what I was looking for.  Snap - $59 eBay.

AND bonus – they arrived today.  I only paid for them yesterday – how is that for service? Love it.  AND love them.

Look out for these bad boys in upcoming outfit ensembles…. this is my current inspiration:


H O T. And don't I have a few nude shirts?? You bet.

FFIFY xx

No comments:

Post a Comment