Friday, February 10, 2012

find me a Rebecca Judd in my skirt as a dress

Friday, February 10, 2012
As promised (and I am certain you were all just HANGING out for this) here is the pic mentioned below.  Rebecca Judd post baby wearing the very same Metalicus aztec print ensemble - but hers is in the dress format.  A much harder wear than the skirt - total body confidence is required here.  Not bad for someone who has just had a child - I struggle some days to wear the skirt and I am years off childbirth.


Fab image huh? My mother told me about this from her latest Womans Day - and I could not for the life of me find this anywhere on the web.  So she snapped the image via digital camera and then emailed it through, I then instagramed it to add a slightly more artistic feel and then VOILA - there it is. 

Definitely worth waiting for huh? Oscar is a cutie though.

FFIFY xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment