Friday, February 24, 2012

did J.Crew visit the wardrobe room?

Friday, February 24, 2012
So my very most favourite necklace in the whole wide world right now is my turquoise bubble bead necklace from J.Crew; which I wear with just about everything (pyjamas included. Yes. Sometimes it helps me to feel better in times of need. Life may bring me down, I may be pyjama-clad at 9pm on a friday night, but OH what an amazing necklace).  Needless to say it has been an integral part of my get up for some time now; and has become one of my most recognisable features.

Today I was forwarded the latest J.Crew e-flyer from a gf, who thought something about it looked vaguely familiar.  Um - YES. Take a look:

WTF.  Have the J.Crew styling crew been secretly spying through my gorgeous cotton embroidered sheer Freedom curtains into the wardrobe room?  As this EXACT outfit has been hanging from antique wardrobe number 2 ever since I nabbed the vintage hot pink silk shirt from RoundSheGoes market last weekend; I have just been waiting for the mercury to drop below 25 degrees in order to wear it.  I swear.  Proof:

 

See?  Magenta top - check (vintage silk Target shirt - $25 roundshegoes market).  Orange pants - double check (Sass and Bide 'Lovestate' super crop jeans - $60 eBay).  And, of course, none other than the turquoise bubble necklace - check check and check again.  Look like I am bang on trend. FAB.


Here she is - in all her glory.  LOVE. And - still available for $150 on Net-a-Porter.  Good news huh?  Want some better news? Available now on eBay - new with tags - buy it now $25. Bang.  Here are some more turquoise bubble necklace inspiration images just to get you in the mood:





OH so versatile - adds an AHmazing pop of colour into any outfit.  AND - can even be worn with bikinis.  Snap.  Looks like I wasn't too far off the mark with my necklace/pyjama combo.

See the coral version... guess who has that little gem also? YUP - you got it in one. Moi.


FFIFY xxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Hopped on over from twitter!! Just wanted to say how fab the necklace is and I am a big fan of chunky necklaces. I think Ima head to ebay now!!!

    Thank you for recommending!

    x
    Kim
    accidental encounters

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi kim - how did you go finding one? I wore the coral version to a wedding on the weekend.. love. think the yellow version is next on my list.. or perhaps the cobalt blue. or perhaps both.....

      thanks for reading xx

      FFIFY xx

      Delete