Wednesday, February 1, 2012

find me a missy sale or two!

Wednesday, February 1, 2012
So today is Wednesday, and we all know Wednesday = Missy Confidential sample sale e-newsletter day (sign up now for the inside info on all sample/clearance sales http://www.missyconfidential.com.au).

Here are two sales I have already marked in my diary and printed out the relevant google maps:
Who can pass up a Cactus Jam sale - especially one that says '70% off all stock'; and I did snap up some Move by Metalicus fab gym gear from my recent Brisvegas DFO shopping excursion extraordinaire and would be keen to add to this collection - oh and the words nothing over $50 also helps.  Both sales start tomorrow - and are usually open late the first night.   I always recommend attending such sales immeaditely after finishing work; to ensure it is you who receives the pick of the bargains.  Unfortunately for me as today was a Melbourne day, I shan't be dashing off at five thirty pm tomorrow to Hawthorn/Mt Waverly (of which I am not entirely sure of its exact location - I am so not an Eastern suburbs girl and this sounds rather far away) and thus won't be nabbing the best of the best.  Wah.  Didn't plan that one too well.

These call for a special edition saturday morning Melbourne visit. Anyone for coffee?

FFIFY xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading your posts! They make me laugh cos I swear to God we are the same person! haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Swanny - YAY glad there are like-minded people just like me out there! Love it.. thanks for reading my blog xx this was my very first comment - needless to say someone (who me?) is excited!!!

      Delete