Thursday, February 9, 2012

citrus camo and skirt attack = fail

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Okay so I know I am still banging on about the blazer – but look at this. It matches my car.  So yes – I drive a citrus coloured Citroen.  So there I am, driving along in my citrus-coloured Citroen wearing my citrus-coloured blazer.  My sleeve matches the interior panels.  I'm CAMOFLAGED:

So I wasn’t sure whether to bring this up with you or not – as it appears that NO ONE HAS NOTICED (must be the camouflage).  Go on FFIFY - admit it...  I have BROKEN the skirt attack challenge!! There- confessed.  Shock horror – I lasted three of the five days.  How is that for willpower?  WELL I do blame it entirely on one particular thing:  I just HAD to wear the Zimm blazer. Really no other excuse is required.  Plus the only options I had left were a blue/grey patterned midi skirt and a bronze and white print midi skirt – both of which would have looked completely kaak teamed with the blazer in question.  So yes – piked out on the challenge.  BUT, got to wear the blazer.  I think any negatives are definitely outweighed by the positive in this situation. I LOVE THIS BLAZER.
And it loves me back.
FFIFY xxxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment