Thursday, February 16, 2012

cats eye sunnies anyone?

Thursday, February 16, 2012
So whilst perusing Sportsgirl yesterday I suddenly decided I needed a pair of cats eye sunnies.  Desperately.  Tried on a few styles; not anywhere near as disastrous on my face as I had anticipated.   Fab.  I had meant to start immediately hunting down cat eye sunnies on the net - but in yesterday's dramas time was not permitting.  But then - fate stepped in.  Fate loves to help me to spend money.  So today - whilst completing my morning check of my sample sale shopping apps - I stumbled across a Jac + Jack eyewear sale on Oz Sale.  Woop.  And oh - what is this? An entire 'cats eye' category?  Even more perfect.  Here is the best of the bunch:



So we have - in order of appearance - the Jaime in black, the Cindy in honey (my fave - beige sunnies anyone?) and then a tort and a black/grey faded Ella.  All of the above featured styles usually retail for oh, around $280, but not here. Not today.  Today, you can snap up each style for a mere fifty bucks.  Bang.  The sale also includes round, square and wayfarer categories as an added bonus.  Get on board: http://www.ozsale.com.au/Categories.aspx?saleID=8b453c00-cb72-4df3-91d5-78af98462f78.  What are you waiting for?

Honey Cindys - done.  Beige overload much?


FFIFY xx

No comments:

Post a Comment