Thursday, February 23, 2012

oh money where art thou?

Thursday, February 23, 2012
Decisions, decisions.   Lunchtime eBay perusal has highlighted a few key items that would fit in so well into the wardrobe room.  Paypal balanced has once again been sucked dry (cobalt blue Rag and Bone jeans may have contributed… so HOT though), so ultimately my options are rather limited.  If my Louis Vuitton toting fairy godmother invited her second cousin twice removed to the party (the money giving fairy) and she lavished me with money filled gifts, this is what I’d  buy:


Shakuhachi neon pink lace printed binding mini - $90 eBay. Hot Hot Hot, and especially LOVE the pink teamed with the peach shirt.  Coloour combo I will definitely be including in a future get up.


Chloe cream silk blazer. Ohhhhhh my.  This would have to be one of the most stunning amazing fabulous and I WANT IT items I have seen in a long time. LOVE.  Currently $110 eBay – I am assuming this one will spur a bidding frenzy.

 Sass and Bide Revolution jeans in citrus - $26 (current bid) eBay.  Okay so I know I have blue, cobalt, red, pink, orange, taupe, beige and black pairs.. but I didn’t see citrus in that list at all? No? Looks like there is an opening for a citrus jean in the wardrobe room. Done.


Zimmermann Vertigo off the shoulder 3 piece printed bikini  - $99 eBay. Unusual and more than likely channelling Kesha with that high waist; but what a hot print.  Perth is coming up in a month – can visualise Margaret River, me and this little number getting along famously.

Bidding finger is poised and ready to go.. you have got to be in it to win it. Loving the screen shot pics - NOT.

FFIFY xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment